Neptune Pwani Beach Resort, lies on the east coast of Zanzibar, on the Kiwengwa shoreline and is the latest addition to the Neptune Hotel Groups portfolio of resorts.
Pwani Beach is the Neptune flagship resort and has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors, furnishing and meeting top international standards. The resort offers a wide array of facilities including a gym, spa and fully equipped conference centre.
The resort covers 30 acres of prime Zanzibar beachfront and is set amongst beautifully created gardens and an endless palm fringed beach.
Arrive in Zanzibar, the forgotten paradise, where our driver will meet you and whisk you off to Pwani Beach for a welcome cocktail. Take a dip in one of the two pools or just soak up the Zanzibar sun. Enjoy authentic Zanzibar cuisine seasoned with spices from the islands' spice farms in our a-la-carte restaurants. Take a nap in your cool thatched roof chalet and relax and unwind in your luxurious accommodation.
For the more adventurous, enjoy snorkeling or scuba diving amongst stunning coral reefs and historic shipwrecks. Emerge from the water to try your hand at fishing, windsurfing, kayaking, yachting and beach volleyball. Finish your day off with a sunset stroll on the beach and watch the dhows
go by, laden with Indian bounty.
This newly opened 4 star Resort, has been decorated in a Swahili theme using Zanzibari furnishings to give a local feeling.
The Resort boasts 2 fresh water swimming pools, 4 bars, 3 restaurants, diving, animation, land and water sports, business centre, wellness centre and conference centre. All rooms have a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean and are equipped with satellite, TV's, Hair Dryers, Tea / Coffee making facilities, Phone and Safes (charged locally).
Accommodation at Neptune Pwani Beach Resort consists of 4 VIP suites and 150 deluxe rooms.
Each VIP suite has its own en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, separate living room and balcony. The deluxe rooms each have a living area, en-suite bathroom and shared balcony.
Modern and comfortable deluxe accommodation designed for the discerning traveler. With a choice of Indian, colonial or Zanzibari themed decor in the rooms.There are 154 rooms in total:
- 78 Deluxe Sea Side Rooms
- 72 Deluxe Seaview Rooms
- 4 Suite Beach Front
All rooms have terraces and sea views.Room Facilities:
- Choice of king size or twin bed
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- TV with satellite channels
- In room electronic safe
- Mini Bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Luggage rack
- Comfortable sitting area for two people in the room
- Spacious balcony
- Hair dryer, face mirrors and hand basin
- Modern bathroom with walk in shower
- Toiletries by Taylor of London
- Electric current 220 AC
- Special shaving socket in the bathroom
The Resort boasts 4 bars and 2 restaurants.The Main Restaurant
- Outdoor dining at its best. A lavish buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a choice of delicacies from all around the world.The Samaki -
A la carte restaurant, specializing in fresh local fish and seafood, cooked and served to perfection, with a romantic view of the Indian Ocean.Msafiri
- The Snack Bar offers cool drinks and snacks throughout the day, afternoon tea and a variety of cocktails in the evening with live entertainment.Madafu
- A lounge bar overlooking the Indian Ocean, offering a large selection of local and international cocktails and drinks with live entertainment in the evening.Two Pool Bars
- The bars lie in the middle of the swimming pools, overlooking the sea, serving a wide selection of beverages and cocktails to ensure you never want to get out of the blue waters.
Pwani Beach Resort is approximately 40 km from Zanzibar International Airport and about 45 minutes drive away from Stone Town, the island's capital.Special Features:
Sports & Leisure Facilities:
- Two boutiques, selling a large collection of antiques, books and traditional African clothing.
- Beautiful extensive gardens complete with rock gardens built into the landscape promoting relaxing and tranquility.
- Sea and sunset view from all the rooms and areas of the resort.
- Multilingual staff and management team.
- Wellness centre. The Coconut Spa is run by a team of skilled Balinese therapists and is part of chain presently operating in the Maldives, the Seychelles and the Pwani Beach Resort in Zanzibar.
Tours & Excursions:
- Two large swimming pools, including the largest in Zanzibar
- Daily recreational fitness activities
- Coconut Spa
- International diving centre (the Crab)
- Water sports
Memorable and exciting excursions on the island include a trip to a spice farm, swimming with the dolphins and turtles, and a guided tour through Stone Town. Visits to Dar es Salaam or safaris on the mainland can be organized as required.Guest Services:
- 24 hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Business centre facilities including internet, secretarial services, photocopy fax, lamination and CD writing.
- Laundry services, 7 days a week.
- Ironing services
- Baby sitting services (chargeable)
- First aid facilities
- Doctor on call
- Free packing
- International credit cards accepted
Open: All year round.