- Position: Marketing/ Product Manager
- Born in: Pretoria, South Africa
- Qualifications: B Com: Tourism Management; B Com (Honors): Marketing Management
- Career: I have been everywhere within the travel industry, from working at a hotel and lodge to working as a consultant organizing tours and holidays all over the world. I have been in the tourism industry for more than 11 years. I have started as a consultant at African Encounters in 2005
- African Travels: (Kilimanjaro) Tanzania, Zanzibar, Mombasa, Malindi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, Mozambique and Lesotho
- International Travels: Why if you have Africa?...been to the UK, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, Switzerland & France.
- Favourite Africa Destination: Kilimanjaro & Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Comments on either our product, service or company: African Encounters are definitely the African specialist with great products that cover the whole span of travelers, from your backpacker to your luxury traveler. The staff have knowledge of the products because they have been there and they have experience in selling Africa. For me it’s a great bunch of people to work with and everyone will help each other in getting the client the best experience ever. If you want to see Africa….contact us!
Blogs & other posts by Juan Nel: