- Position: Travel Consultant
- Born in: 19 December
- Qualifications: IATA UFTAA Management DIP, IATA UFTAA Foundation, Travel & Tourism DIP
- Current studies: Currently completing a Communications Science Degree
- Career: I started as a helpdesk consultant at Galaxy TDS; moved on to retail for a short while then decided to be a Wholesale consultant for Holiday Planners; after a year I was presented with an opportunity to do VIP Travel for the travel industry at Thompsons Holidays for two years. Beacause of my interest in the marketing side of travel I decided to apply for a position in Product and marketing at Thompsons Holidays and moved on to be an advertising/product coordinator for Thompsons Holidays in the South Africa division for two years. My career path then lead me to African Encounters.
- African Travels: I've travelled extensivley around South Africa, and also paid a visit to Inhambane in Mozambique.
- Favourite Africa Destination: Definately my own Country - South Africa is BEAUTIFUL!! We have breathtaking landscapes with awesome wildlife.
- Comments on either our product, service or company: I believe that we at African Encounters offer excellent packages especially with the South African market in mind. Our consultants are also well equipped with product knowledge.
Blogs by Candis Poley: